=)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Cameron highland trip ❤

我的圣诞节在金马仑度过
25/12-27/12


First day..





~wear x'mas hat take photo...><


after dinner...my dad bring us go pasar malam...
5 of us...><



~my youngest sis n I


~that aunty tell us...got "hua zai "tis name is 正宗de ..==
sweet potato..yummy...
the taste so good..


at pasar malam take de...
only 6 of us wear x'mas hat
not many ppl wear x'mas hat at pasar mlm..


second day....








strawberry ice cream ...
strawberry taste so nice..
but i more like mcd de sundae ><



~me n strawberry ice cream...



then
we went to strawberry farm..


~my dad n daniel...
my dad de pose so childish ==


~my mum n I..


~3 of us..


daniel n I...



my family..

third day...

my family n my Neighbour at the apartment chat...
so i bring the child go playground ply...




take photo with same flower..

me

shapo wei



charlie


kar man


kar yan


jia yi..



apartment...


guess wat is tis ?!


~lol...my dad doing some funny action...
like a kid...><

我真的很怕上金马仑的路..
因为弯...
让我很晕..
在apartment 发生一些奇怪的事情...
我的邻居睡觉的时候觉得有人和她抢被==
而我睡的房间...
竟然放两个大钉在门上面...
而且是打叉的==
看到都觉得很恐怖...
我妈妈在凌晨三点对的时候...
听到厕所有声音==

在这次旅行..
有蛮不错..
可是很冷叻..

....smile ^.^...

No comments: