=)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

自恋的男生朋友。。

2day ,melisa yee asked me to listen "behind these hazel eyes"..
asked me to understand the lyrics.
these is three sentences I like this song.
"For hating you I blame myself"
"Seeing you it kills me now"
"No I don’cry,on the outside,anymore.."
this 3 sentences suit him and I ...
haiz...tis song let me think about him ....
2day oral ...wa ..so scare leh..
very scare the salina teacher..
haiz..
got one thing i must write de ...
Is....my friend was very 自恋。。
he says there's a pps girl that likes him..
OmG...he even told me tat girl is same form ..is form 5....==
when i heard it ...
I felt that it would never happen ...
he even told me that ....
he is more handsome on the inside ..
OmG...he also can said like tat...told me he more handsome on the inside...
Not only that..
he also told me ..
he is the most handsome of all...==
he so....自恋。。
回去照照你的镜子啦。。”
2day i c him..
i didn’t choi him...
he so......
aiyo...dun want said him anymore..
这种自恋男生第一次看到。。==

3 comments:

Ms Raynz said...

那条友信心爆棚料 --"
u english pro 1 xD

Ori ♥ Me said...

真的么?

女的话我应该还可以猜是谁,

男的啊....

不知道 XP

K!@nAnN said...

够胃咯...谁来的哦??我认识的吗??哈哈...