=)

Friday, May 29, 2009

BAD mood !!!!!

wat de...
my mood nw so bad ...
Y my mood so bad...
got many reason de..
FISRT...
my dad de relative come to malaysia to visit us...
got 5ppl come from china de..
actually they come here is visit and c us oni ..
wat de..
my dad so 8 ...they already said dun wan go to kl..
then dun want y finally wan go to kl..=.=
not only that ,got three ppl come to my house..
and sleep at my house..walau ..
my dad call my mum let relative sleep in their room...==
my mum so unhappy ..also no said ntg to my dad..
dumb..mum also said dun noe my dad brain think wat..
my mum want quarrel with my dad ..but finally also dun hv quarrel with my dad..

BAD BAD BAD...
SECOND..

one of my dad relative very like smoking..
n can one day smoke 3bag of smoke..==
i very hate smoke ...
n u pls dun smoking la..pls..
u noe smoke will cause cancer ma?
n u can go out smoking la ,can? ...so stupid..
nw my house already got air pollution.....
HATE!!!!

THIRD...
my stupid dad arrr..
i dun noe hw to said him ...
i really want ask him...y my dad very friendly leh...
later my dad will fetch them go to c genting highland...
go there c only ...dun hv ply de..
so wuliao n so free..
not only that,my dad want me accompany him go to genting highland..
I Really dun want go!!!!
actually ,our already plan tonight go to bentong then 2molo morning go to terengganu..
because want fetch THEM ...our plan already disturb....dumb dumb..
n make me n my mum de mood also no good....STUPID....
fast fast go bak china la...
because nyaris make my dad n my mum quarrel...
so angry nw....dun want said already ....STOP.........

1 comment:

Yun (Bao Yun) said...

aiyo~
dun b mad lar...
at least u still hv relative came to c u wor...
rite?
think positive bah~